1) Scarves can be made in many colors and yarn weight. The yarn weight will determine how thick/warm the scarf is. My favorite yarn brands to work with are Lion Brand and Bernat. Due to the nature of the Inifinity/Shawl scarves, they are only available in the colors listed here: (if you find a yarn you love, always check with me to see if it can used for the infinity/shawl)
2) Choose if you would like one of the Infinity styles (usually for the gals) or the Traditional style (perfect for anyone)
3) The Traditional style scarf utilizes the tight weave stitch and is approx. 5 1/2" wide
4) The Infinity comes in 4 styles:
~Cowl - approx. 28" and 9" wide (open weave only)
~Infinity/Shawl - approx. 12" wide (open weave only)
~Infinity Skinny - approx. 6 1/2" wide
~Infinity Ultra skinny - approx. 4 1/2" wide
5) If ordering the Infinity skinny or ultra skinny choose your stitch below - tight weave or open weave.
6) Send me an email with the above information, as well as color/s you are interested in and be sure to include your mailing address.